Welcome to the Greater Riverside Employer Advisory Council Web Page
As a member you will benefit from the following:
- No-cost Employment Law and Information Services HOTLINE. When you take advantage of the HOTLINE, you get timely advice and counsel on how to best resolve your challenges. It can prevent many small issues from becoming big and very expensive problems.
- Membership includes discounts on seminars and workshops.
- Membership in the statewide umbrella organization (California Employer Advisory Council) comprised of representatives from the local Employer Advisory Councils.
- A direct link to EDD’s management to have a voice in recommending changes in state or federal laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Conflict resolution helpline which provides team conflict resolution provided by Carol Marzouk – Executive Coach and Behavioral Strategist. Learn More.
Who Should Become a Member?
Representatives from businesses of every size, especially those who are:
- Business Owners
- Managers or Supervisors
- Human Resource Managers and Administrators
- CPAs, CFOs, Treasurers and Accounting/Payroll Clerks
- Anyone in a legal or HR position
Find us on Facebook