The California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) is now accepting nominations for the 2021 CEAC Veterans Employer of the Year Awards. The California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) Veterans Employer of the Year Awards recognize employers who consistently demonstrate positive policies toward U.S. veterans in hiring and promotion, as well as through employee retention efforts, ongoing training, and benefits.
Eligibility for a 2021 Veterans Employer of the Year Award is limited to California employers who are in compliance with all national, state, and local laws, and who are in good standing with the State of California. Individuals, agencies, or organizations are encouraged to submit a nomination with the signed permission of the nominated employer. Employers may also nominate themselves.
Employer winners will be notified summer 2021.
No official in-person ceremony will take place in 2021. The winners will be notified by mail and may be honored in person at the 2022 CEAC Conference.
Attached is the fill-in the employer nomination form to nominate an employer. Completed nomination forms must be received by email no later than Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Email the Employment Development Department’s Marketing and Brand Management Office at [email protected].
For more information, you can:
- Call the CEAC Veterans Committee chairperson at 1-562-728-7375 or the Employment Development Department’s Marketing and Brand Management Office at 1-916-654-7153.
2020 CEAC Veterans Employer of the Year
- Accutek Packaging – Vista, CA
- Working Wardrobes for a New Start – Irvine, CA
- Precast Concrete Technology – Olivehurst, CA
- Allied Universal Security Services – Santa Ana, CA
- Comcast NBC Universal – Universal City, CA
- Northrop Grumman – Palmdale, CA
- Department of Transportation (Caltrans) – District 10 – Stockton, CA
- Imperial Irrigation District – Imperial, CA
- City of Barstow – Barstow, CA
2020 CEAC Veterans Awards
Private Small Business
- Accutek Packaging, Vista, CA
Nominated by George Haith & Stephen Lindsey, EDD San Diego
- Working Wardrobes for a New Start, Irvine, CA
Nominated by Jeremy Tom, EDD Irvine
- Precast Concrete Technology, Olivehurst, CA
Nominated by Anthony Hermoos, EDD Marysville
Private Large Business
- Allied Universal Security Services, Santa Ana, CA
Nominated by Dimetrios Vandiegriff, EDD Compton
- Comcast NBC Universal, Universal City, CA
Nominated by Ted Tenorio
- Northrop Grumman, Palmdale, CA
Nominated by Jonisha Jones, EDD Lancaster
- Department of Transportation (Caltrans)-District 10, Stockton, CA
Nominated by Jenny Easterling, EDD Stockton
- Imperial Irrigation District, Imperial, CA
Nominated by Carlton Bradley, EDD El Centro
- City of Barstow, Barstow, CA
Nominated by Luis Urgiles, EDD Victorville