Welcome to our Website!
The Inland Valleys EAC is composed of employee volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry. EAC’s were developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community.
Our Mission Statement
To provide local employers with education relevant to employers’ concerns, a better understanding of the resources available through the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) and a vehicle by which to have impact on EDD programs.
Business Meeting and Planning Session
- What: Monthly meeting of the Board
- Where: Ability Counts – 775 Trademark Circle, Ste 101, Corona
- When: The first Wednesday of every month starting at 8:30 am
- Cost: No cost- All members invited to attend
- Bi-monthly Employer Luncheon Seminars
- Where: Corona City Hall in the Multi-Purpose Room 400 S. Vicentia Ave, Corona
- Cost: $20.00 for EAC members, $30.00 for non-members
Bi-monthly Breakfast Briefings
- What: Informal discussions on topics of interest to employers
- Cost: No cost to participating employers; Continental Breakfast served
- Non-members are invited – Cost is $15
William Betley presenting on Harassment Training in Corona
Attorney with Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
Get involved! Join our EAC today!
Membership comes with many privileges. For a nominal $49.00 per year membership fee per company, you receive discounts to all events plus access to the CEAC hotline for all your HR questions.