The High Desert Employer Advisory Council (HDEAC) exists to provide Human Resource, Regulatory, and Legislative services to its members. Your membership dues and the resources provided by the State of California Employment Development Department (EDD) support the efforts of the HDEAC.
HDEAC serves the local communities of Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Hesperia, Lucerne Valley, Phelan, Victorville and Wrightwood. We are a business friendly group and gladly welcome your company in our organization to network and promote healthy business growth.
Advantages To HDEAC Membership Include:
- No cost use of MANAGEMENT HOTLINE for personnel related issues.
- Legislative advocacy to protect the interests of employers.
- Educational workshops on topics of common concern.
- Quarterly membership Seminar/Luncheons featuring current issue presentations.
- Expanded business opportunity through networking and cooperation.
- Membership in the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC).
HDEAC Investment Time / Money
The annual cost of membership is $100.00.
For more information, please contact:
Employment Program Representative
High Desert EAC Coordinator
Effective Performance Reviews and the Importance of Professional Development for Your Staff
- Date: Thursday- March 12, 2020
- Time: 8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: America’s Job Centers of California – 17310 Bear Valley Road, Suite 109 Victorville, CA 92395
Effective communication between supervisors and employees is the key to a successful and productive employment relationship. We will discuss how to give accurate and constructive feedback, which will help you set attainable goals for your staff. Another part of the review process is to have ongoing professional development trainings to establish and maintain a high performing team.
SPEAKER: Casandra Secord
Casandra Secord is a senior associate in the Cerritos office of Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud and Romo; representing employers in all aspects of employment litigation. Ms. Secord regularly counsels employers regarding human resources and employee relations matters involving state and federal wage and hour laws, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodations, discrimination, harassment, discipline, termination, reduction-in-force, and employment and severance agreements.
- Check-in: 8:15 a.m.
- Meal Option: Breakfast
- Program: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
NOTE: Space is limited. Must register by Thursday, March 5th, 2020.
RSVP with Lynn Mawhorter – [email protected]