Welcome to the Yuba Sutter Colusa and Butte Employer Advisory Council Website! The YSCBEAC is an association between the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the local employer community. Our purpose is to establish a working relationship between the two and to provide education to employers on various business related issues. Local employers are encouraged to attend the board meetings.
Benefits of Membership
Annual membership entitles members to special discounts for workshops and annual seminar registrations:
Corporate/Individual Membership: $35.00/year/business with unlimited individual memberships.
EAC Membership Fee
- First workshop free for one person
- 10% off all other workshops
- Free monthly mini seminars on topics that will interest you
- The EAC partners with the EDD to assist EDD in identifying current business needs and ways to improve services
- Provides an opportunity for you to learn more about the services available through EDD that can result in saving your business time and money.
- An opportunity to network with your peers.
- Access to the “Management Hotline” staffed by a labor law attorney who provides legal assistance to specific questions regarding employer-employee relations, policies and practices.
- Current information on new legislations and regulations affecting employers.
The local EAC executive board meets once a month at various business locations to address business related matters and to review annual program plans and local employer issues. Local employers are encouraged to attend the board meetings. Our meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month from Noon to 1:30 pm at various locations. To obtain the location of our EAC meeting place, please call Kimerli Rempp, Chair, 530-315-8990 or [email protected].
Bring sack lunch.
Yuba County One Stop
Sutter County One Stop – Services for All Employers
Colusa County One Stop
Butte County One Stop
Yuba-Sutter Chamber of Commerce