$99 Annual Corporate GSEAC Membership
$49 Annual Individual GSEAC Membership.
The term of membership is from January to December of the current calendar year.
Exception: if a member joins in the last quarter of the year (September – December) the membership will extend through December 31st of the following year.
For membership information or to be placed on our mailing list please contact:
Jennifer Wallace of Premier Staffing:
Direct: (209) 478-8500
Click here to download a Membership Application.
As a member of the GSEAC you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Management Hotline to obtain legal assistance regarding employer-employee issues.
- Current information on the new legislation and regulations affecting employers.
- Reduced fees at monthly meetings and the yearly seminar.
- Opportunity to network with other business owners and professionals.
- A voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Participation in EDD surveys and focus groups.
- Membership in the California Employment Advisory Council
The goal of the Greater Stockton Employer Advisory Council (GSEAC) is to promote a stronger partnership between the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community of San Joaquin County. GSEAC members are a cross section of local employer volunteers who join with EDD staff to assist the employer community to do business more effectively and to promote communication.
Our focus as a community-based organization is to the employer community, with emphasis placed on issues important to Human Resource departments and to business owners and their employees who make up our diverse community.
The GSEAC’s Board of Directors is a diverse group of professionals who work hard to engage experts in the field of employment law to provide important information about hot topics that affect the employment relationship.
The GSEAC is an award winning organization, honored at the 2014, 2008, and 2001 CEAC Conferences as Outstanding Employer Advisory Council in the State of California! Three of our Past Chairpersons have been selected as the Outstanding EAC Chairperson of the Year – Mark Wilbur in 2010, Pam Ulyshen in 2009, and Vicki Ulm in 2002.
click image to see full size
Employment Development Department
PO Box 691563
Stockton, CA 95269