Outstanding California EAC 2018, 2013, 2009 and 2002
Welcome to our website!
The Santa Clara County EAC is composed of employee volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry. EAC’s were developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community.
Our Mission Statement
To provide local employers with education relevant to employers’ concerns, a better understanding of the resources available through the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) and a vehicle by which to have impact on EDD programs.
Renew or Join Today!
Membership benefits include:
- Compliance-related seminars and resource information to help you stay current in operating your organization in California. Plus, members receive the discounted seminar rate for all organizational attendees.
- SHRM & HRCI credit available for seminar offerings.
- Free unlimited access to the CEAC Management Hotline to obtain legal assistance for a variety of employer-employee topics such as Leaves of Absence, Terminations, and so much more. The hotline consultant is staffed by an attorney with more than 30 years’ experience in human resources and employment law.
- Conflict resolution consulting services on an on-call basis at no cost for any workplace relationship, conflict, communication, or behavior issues.
- Excellent opportunities to network with quality speakers, human resource professionals, and business owners
Renewing your membership or joining is easy. There are three convenient ways to pay.
Online – Go to our website and pay online via PayPal. Click here for details.
Mail – Complete our membership application and mail it with your check. Check back soon for further information.
Onsite – Drop by the registration desk at our next seminar, submit your membership application, and pay by credit card or check. Check back soon for further information.
If there is anything we can do to enhance your membership experience, our Board is here for you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
Santa Clara EAC Coordinator
Rachel Rojas, Employment Program Representative
Employment Development Department
Workforce Services Field Division
Phone # 408-216-6081
New members sign up today for $99:
- Membership is free for this year and covers you until the end of 2020
- Cost to attend seminars in 2019, is $45 per person; except Dec
- Cost to attend seminars in 2020, is $50 per person; except Dec
- Free unlimited access to CEAC management hotline for legal advice
- Free “Conflict Resolution” consulting services
- SHRM & HRCI credits
Existing members, renew for 2020 before December 31, 2019 and receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card:
- Cost is $99 for your renewal
- Cost to attend the seminars is $50 per person (otherwise it is $100 per person)