Outstanding California EAC 2018, 2013, 2009 and 2002
Welcome to our website!
The Santa Clara County EAC is composed of employee volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry. EAC’s were developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community.
Our Mission Statement
To provide local employers with education relevant to employers’ concerns, a better understanding of the resources available through the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) and a vehicle by which to have impact on EDD programs.
Renew or Join Today!
Existing members renew your membership by December 31, 2018 and receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card digitally after January 15, 2019. Membership benefits include:
- Compliance-related seminars and resource information to help you stay current in operating your organization in California. Plus, members receive the discounted seminar rate for all organizational attendees.
- SHRM & HRCI credit available for seminar offerings.
- Free unlimited access to the CEAC Management Hotline to obtain legal assistance for a variety of employer-employee topics such as Leaves of Absence, Terminations, and so much more. The hotline consultant is staffed by an attorney with more than 30 years’ experience in human resources and employment law.
- Conflict resolution consulting services on an on-call basis at no cost for any workplace relationship, conflict, communication, or behavior issues.
- Excellent opportunities to network with quality speakers, human resource professionals, and business owners
Renewing your membership or joining is easy. There are three convenient ways to pay.
Online – Go to our website and pay online via PayPal. Click here for details.
Mail – Complete our membership application and mail it with your check. Click here to download the form.
Onsite – Drop by the registration desk at our next seminar, submit your membership application, and pay by credit card or check. Click here to download the form.
Annual Membership rate $80.00 from January 1, 2019 –December 31, 2019
If there is anything we can do to enhance your membership experience, our Board is here for you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
EAC Seminar, Tuesday, January 22, 2018
Topic: Employee Engagement: Dispelling the Myths of Talent Management Strategies
Speaker: Magi Graziano, Chief Evangelist of KeenAlignment
Time: 7: 30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Biltmore Hotel and Suites
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Santa Clara EAC Coordinator
Rachel Rojas, Employment Program Representative
Employment Development Department
Workforce Services Field Division
Phone # 408-216-6081