Welcome to the SF EAC Website!
The San Francisco Employer Advisory Council (SF EAC) is composed of employer volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry. The EAC was developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and the business community. Its commitment is to assist employers in conducting their business more effectively and efficiently, to provide information on employment-related issues, and to enhance the communication between the EDD and the private sector.
The SF EAC is a member of the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC).
SF EAC 2017 membership runs from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Benefits of the SF EAC Membership include:
- No additional charge for the members to attend total of 11 seminars in 2017
- Stay current with changes in employment law through presentations by expert speakers
- May earn total of 22 HRCI credits for HR Education and Professional Development
- Free access to the Management Hotline managed by an employment law attorney
- Free and immediate assistance listing your job openings on CalJOBs system (EDD)
- Free space for your on-site recruitment at EDD Workforce Services San Francisco office
- Open opportunities to network with other business professionals
- And many more…
San Francisco EAC 2017 annual membership dues:
Small Companies (50 employees or fewer) are
$75 for 1 person or $95 for up to 3 people
Large Companies (51 employees or more) are
$95 for 1 person or $125 for up to 3 people
from the same company/agency can attend any or all of the monthly seminars without additional cost.
Part of the membership proceeds will sponsor the Scholarship Program, which is designed to encourage individuals to advance their academic preparation for careers in business.
Click here for the San Francisco EAC 2017 Membership Application.
Please download SF EAC 2017 Membership Application, complete it, and mail it with the check (payable to the San Francisco EAC) to:
San Francisco EAC Treasurer
P.O. Box 591693
San Francisco, CA 94159
Pay for your membership online with PayPal
How To Contact Us
For more information about San Francisco EAC membership and seminars, please contact:
Silvines Kuan, SF EAC Coordinator
Employment Development Department-Workforce Service Branch San Francisco Office
801 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102