Welcome to Employer Advisory Council Monterey Bay!
The Employer Advisory Council (EAC) Monterey Bay is comprised of employer representatives conducting businesses throughout the Monterey County. In Partnership with the Employment Development Department (EDD), the EAC helps employers do business more effectively and efficiently. The EAC provides educational seminars to employers about relevant employment issues, increases employer knowledge of EDD programs and services, increases cooperation and communication between EDD and the private sector, and identifies ways to improve EDD services.
Employment Law Guidance in the Era of COVID-19
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Description: As Monterey County continues dealing with COVID-19 pandemic, EAC Monterey Bay will offer its’ annual Employment Law Update virtually. This year, attorneys Erica Rosasco and James Gumberg, will take you through all the latest and greatest in up to the minute labor and employment law issues including all the laws that went into effect this year and most recent cases that you need to know about. This will be a fast-paced session with a whole host of invaluable information to help you cope in the era of COVID-19 and succeed in 2021 and beyond. Please register and we will provide you with Zoom link for this event.
Registration: Employers can register at the Eventbrite website: REGISTER HERE!
Membership in the EAC Monterey Bay is open to employers conducting business in Monterey County. There is no membership fee.
Membership Benefits enable employers to:
- Stay current with changes in employment law through expert speakers at general membership meetings.
- Receive assistance on a variety of employer/employee relationship topics through access to a California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) management hotline.
- Network with peers in the business community.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Plan and attend seminars and workshops about Job Services, Employment Tax, Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, equal employment opportunity, personnel administration, and other business-related issues that meet employer needs.
For more information about membership and seminars, contact:
Employment Development Department
730 La Guardia Street, Salinas, CA 93905
(831) 755-3286 phone
(831) 758-3606 fax
Board of Directors
Pan American Insurance Agency
Agricultural Personnel Management Association
Salinas Valley Builders Exchange
Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
Sabor Farms, LLC