Gavilan Employer Advisory Council Mission Statement
The Gavilan EAC will provide local employers with relevant Information on human resource issues and other topics of interest, opportunities to network professionally, and a greater understanding of the resources available through the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC). Our membership will represent a true cross-section of the businesses and industries in our region to build a partnership between local employers and the EDD, and we will provide communication that enhances that relationship.
The Gavilan EAC provides the following benefits to its members:
- Discounts on all seminars. Seminar fee for members: $40. Seminar fee for nonmembers: $55.
- Access to our Management Hotline; a prominent lawyer in California that offers free consultation to all members.
- Receive periodic state and local labor law updates throughout the year.
- A certificate for your company/organization showing Gavilan EAC Membership.
- Network with other member employers in our region.
- And more!
Security Preparedness in the Workplace – Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn – Gilroy
6070 Monterey Road
Gilroy, CA 95020
7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Speaker: Allen Banks, CEO – Proactive Protection Agency
Allen Banks will discuss security preparedness in the workplace. Join us for this important topic. You will learn and know about a prepared and safe work environment and how this affects work and your company. In this seminar, we will analyze and engage in these topics:
- What does security mean in today’s environment?
- Security Preparedness in 2020.
- Employee Termination in the workplace.
- Active shooter prevention and response procedures.
What has changed, what will change in 2020 and which actions you have to take in order to prepare and adapt routines and devise effective responses to new rules, laws and regulations. Business owners, managers and HR professionals need to be aware and understand. What you don’t know can cost you money. Protect yourself and your company.
Attend this seminar and in the process, enjoy our breakfast buffet by registering below. Attend this important topic and ask about HRCI Credits too!
Please renew your 2020 GEAC Membership! Once done, reach out to us for the promo code for your member price to attend all GEAC seminars!
Pay now or pay a lot more later! Protect yourself and be informed. What you don’t know can cost you money.
How To Contact Us
For more information on membership and upcoming events please contact: