The Tehama County Employer Advisory Council offers many benefits to its members.
The membership is an annual fee (January through December). See all the benefits below.
Business Membership is $45.00 per year and applies to all employees within the company.
Non-Member Event Registration
For those who are not ready to join TCEAC today, you can still register as a non-member to attend important events.
TCEAC Membership Benefits
- Discounted prices on 1/2 Day Seminars
- No cost for general monthly presentations/meetings.
- Access to the “Management Hotline” that provides employee and labor relations consulting to management as well as assistance regarding a wide variety of employment related topics.
- Stay current with changes in employment law through expert speakers at general membership meetings and timely legislative updates.
- Save time and money by learning better ways to use EDD’s recruiting, interviewing, and placement services.
- Network with other business professionals.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Participate in the recognition program for employers who hire and train veterans.
- Obtain a better understanding of labor market information.
- We give a significant amount of financial support to a variety of employment / educational not-for-profits, directed through SEAC.
After submitting this form you will be able to submit your membership payment online.