Welcome to the Tehama County Employer Advisory Council Website!
The EAC was developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California EDD and the business community. The Tehama County EAC represents a cross section of business and industry volunteers who are committed to providing information on employment related issues and to enhancing communication between EDD and the private sector.
Benefits of joining the Tehama County EAC are:
- Stay current with information of interest to businesses through expert speakers at the monthly meetings.
- Access to the Management Hotline for assistance with a variety of issues related to employer/employee relationships.
- Current information on new and proposed legislation and regulations affecting employers.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Reduced fees for semi-annual seminars.
- Network with other business owners and professionals.
Start time is 7:30 a.m.
Department of Education
1135 Lincoln Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
EAC Board Members 2017
Leslie Freeland – Chair
Tom Moisey – Chair Emeritus
Coral Ferrin – Vice Chair
Lisa Hansen – Secretary
Susan McFadyen – Treasurer
Casey Holland – Membership
Amanda Jenkins – Social Media Director
Amber Yearton – Legislative
Logan Mook – Veterans Representative
Kristal Todd – Member-at-Large
Sue Ampi – Past Chair
Amanda Ziemer – EDD Coordinator
Board Meetings are held at M&M Ranch Cafe from 7:45 – 9 a.m. on the 3rd Wednesdays of the month
Employers are invited to become members for $40.00 annually. The membership is per company, allowing all employees access to the benefits listed above. We invite you to become involved in the TCEAC as it is a volunteer-run organization.
Please Note: We welcome suggestions for future speakers or topics
To register online click the TCEAC Membership link.