Welcome to the Northcoast Employer’s Advisory Council Website!
The Northcoast EAC includes Humboldt and Del Norte counties.
The EAC was developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California EDD and the business community. The Northcoast EAC is composed of local employer volunteers representing a cross section of business and industry who join with EDD staff to assist the employer community to do business more effectively and efficiently. Its commitment is to provide information on employment-related issues, and to enhance the communication between EDD and the private sector.
The Northcoast EAC is one of more than 50 similar organizations throughout California, under the umbrella organization, the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC).
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of joining the Northcoast EAC are:
- Stay current with changes in employment law through expert speakers at general membership meetings.
- Receive assistance on a wide variety of employer/employee relationship topics through access to a management hotline.
- Keep abreast of current information through California Employer Advisory Council and EAC newsletters.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Find out how to access a larger source of potential employees through the CalJOBS internet based system.
- Network with other business professionals.
Check back for future events.
Meet the Northcoast EAC Executive Board of Directors!
- Tomas Chavez, Chairperson
- Aim’ee Carroll, Publicity Coordinator/Secretary – Carbonneau Tile
- Robyn Stalcup, EDD Manager, Humboldt, Del Norte and Mendocino Counties
- Christopher “Stone” Lamb, EAC Coordinator – EDD Workforce Services
- Lori DeVoist – Pierson Company
- Melody Cook, Treasurer – Jackson and Eklund
- Debbie Toste – NorCal SBDC
- David Breisacher – Murphy’s Markets
- Shelley Nilsen – Express Employment Professionals
How to Contact Us
For additional information on the Northcoast Employer Advisory Council, please call our EDD coordinator Christopher “Stone” Lamb, at (707) 441-5702 or e-mail at [email protected]
Find Us on Facebook
We are offering a FREE membership for the 2021 year! Please complete our membership brochure and return it to us WITHOUT PAYMENT in order to be added to membership. This membership is per company allowing all employees access to the above benefits.