Gavilan Employer Advisory Council Mission Statement
The Gavilan EAC will provide local employers with relevant Information on human resource issues and other topics of interest, opportunities to network professionally, and a greater understanding of the resources available through the Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC). Our membership will represent a true cross-section of the businesses and industries in our region to build a partnership between local employers and the EDD, and we will provide communication that enhances that relationship.
The Gavilan EAC provides the following benefits to its members:
- Discounts on all seminars. Seminar fee for members: $40. Seminar fee for nonmembers: $55.
- Access to our Management Hotline; a prominent lawyer in California that offers free consultation to all members.
- Receive periodic state and local labor law updates throughout the year.
- A certificate for your company/organization showing Gavilan EAC Membership.
- Network with other member employers in our region.
- And more!
Check back for upcoming seminars.
How To Contact Us
For more information on membership and upcoming events please contact:
Gavilan EAC Coordinator
Employment Development Department