Solano/Napa EAC – Feeling Vulnerable about Having to Tell All in Public?
Date / Time
Thursday, March 30, 2023
9:00 am - 11:00 am
2023-03-30 09:00:002023-03-30 11:00:00America/Los_AngelesSolano/Napa EAC - Feeling Vulnerable about Having to Tell All in Public?4500 Business Center Drive Fairfield CA 94534
North Bay Healthcare Administration Center
4500 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534
Feeling Vulnerable about Having to Tell All in Public?
- In-Person Seminar Event Date: March 30th, 2023
- Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Location: NorthBay Healthcare - 4500 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, CA 94534
- Fee: $50 per Employer
- Speaker: Brian Dixon
Now retired, R. Brian Dixon provided employers with a full range of counsel and legal representation with particular expertise in all aspects of employee compensation, including:
- Minimum wage
- Prevailing wage
- Overtime compensation obligations
- Incentive compensation plans.
He represented employers before state and federal courts and in compensation disputes and audits involving the Department of Labor, California's Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the enforcement agencies of other states and private plaintiffs.
He had specific experience with:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Service Contract Act
- The Davis-Bacon Act
- REGISTER HERE
$50 Per Employer
Online Registration Link