Sacramento EAC – The Ultimate Guide to Reducing Your Work Comp and Increasing Profits for 2017
Date / Time
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
There have been a number of changes to how employers can handle employee injuries for 2017. There is often a mystery surrounding how employers can and should manage their worker’s compensation costs. Many employers are afraid to act because they don’t know what they can and should do to reduce claims and costs. Worker’s compensation insurance rates can reduce or eliminate a business’s profitability.
At this luncheon, these and other issues will be presented. You will receive practical ways to address these issues as well as how to influence your future insurance premiums.
Here are some of the employer questions that will be answered:
- What does my employer’s Experience Modification Factor mean to my costs of doing business?
- How do workplace injuries affect my premiums?
- Why are the first 48 hours of an injury a critical time to treat a workplace injury?
- I hear the media speak about business use “big data” in their marketing efforts. How are insurance companies using these methods and if so, what affect will they have on my organization?
- Can and should I conduct a workplace investigation after an injury?
- Can I drug test an employee after an injury or accident?
- What is first aide and how is it treated?
- Can I have an incentive plan?
Who should attend? HR professionals, CFOs, business owners, safety consultants, and those involved in the workers’ compensation insurance process in your organization.
The presenters will be employment attorney Erica Rosasco, and risk advisor Tom Bone.
Erica Rosasco - Read full bio
Tom Bone - Read full bio
$30 members in advance (By Feb 6) / $50 non-members;
$40 members (By Feb 6) / $60 non-members
Students: $15.00 in advance (By Feb 6)/$25.00 at the door
11:00 am - 11:30 am Registration & Lunch (Sandwich bar, salad & drinks provided)11:30 am - 1:00 pm - Meeting*1.50 HRCI credits offered
Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin Law Corporation
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 958142 hours of free parking when you park in The Wells Fargo BuildingBring your ticket stub to the meeting for validation.
For more information or to register please contact:
Melissa Ford at [email protected]