e-Services for Business – Online. Anytime.
The Employment Development Department’s (EDD) Tax Branch offers employers and payroll agents the ability to manage their payroll tax accounts online, anytime using e-Services for Business.
E-Services for Business users save printing and postage costs with this online system. Advantages include:
- A fast, easy, and convenient way to manage your payroll taxes.
- Simple one-time online enrollment.
- Secure site to protect confidential information.
- Built-in edits to reduce errors.
- Most features of e-Services for Business are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confirmation of each transaction.
Some of the most popular features of e-Services for Business are:
- Register for an employer payroll tax account number.
- Request your current and past three years of payroll tax rates.
- Submit most returns/reports online.
- View and print returns/reports and payments previously submitted online.
- Make payroll tax deposits and pay past liabilities by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or credit card.
- Update account information, including changing your address.
- Inactivate or close your account.
To enroll or for more information about the EDD’s e-Services for Business, visit the e-Services for Business information page at https://eddservices.edd.ca.gov. The links below provide additional information about the program: