The South Placer Employer Advisory Council (SPEAC) is a non-profit organization made up of local employers. These local businesses have established a working relationship with the Employment Development Department (EDD) to assist the local employer community to conduct business more effectively and efficiently.
Some of the ways this is done:
- Seminars and Workshops
- Communication of services available to local employers
- Networking opportunities for local employers
Membership Dollars Provide:
- Discounted monthly seminars for members
- California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) an umbrella organization which represents all of California’s EAC’s at the State level
- Support for job fairs benefiting local employers
- Support for veteran assistance programs
- Management Hotline which provides direct contact with an attorney concerning labor law questions.
Benefits of Membership
- Management Hotline providing attorney advice concerning labor law concerns
- Seminars and Workshops relating to Personnel Administration, Employment, Tax, Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance and business-related issues
- Network with local businesses
- Keep abreast of current information and legislative developments
- Direct working relationship with the Employment Development Department
- Save time and money by learning better ways to use EDD’s Employer Services
- No cost and discounts for local sponsored seminars and events
Who Should Belong?
Employers from businesses of every size and industry. Especially representatives who are:
- Business Owners
- Corporate Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Office Managers
- Accountants, Payroll Specialist, CFO’s and Treasurers
South Placer Employer Advisory Council
A non-profit employer organization partnering with the Employment Development Department that offers workshops and seminars designed to assist California businesses in keeping up-to-date on current issues, trends and legislation that affect them.
(Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Loomis & Granite Bay area businesses)
PO Box 94
Roseville, CA 95661
Meetings are held bi-monthly.
For just $50.00 your company can sign up for one year! This will allow employees of your company to attend SPEAC functions such as the bi-monthly meetings or the annual seminar at the discounted member price. This membership is designed as a business membership, not as an individual membership and allows you to send more than one representative to the meetings and seminars. Included in the monthly meetings that are designed to keep your business updated, you also receive a discount for the Annual Employer Seminar; free legal advice with the Management Hotline, and the ability to network with other local businesses!
Contact Stacey Stewart at 916-865-2439 or [email protected] for information, to sign up, location of meetings or any other questions you may have.