The Foothill Employer Advisory Council to the Employment Development Department is committed to:
- Providing opportunities for information resources, networking, education and services.
- Strengthening the links between EDD and employers.
- Utilizing EDD programs and services in achieving mutual goals.
- Facilitating local economic growth that benefits the community.
- Contributing to and supporting local programs for education.
- Contributing to and supporting the employment and the quality of life of military veterans.
- You can obtain a better understanding of Unemployment Insurance and use the knowledge immediately to save your company time and money.
- You will learn the latest in employment law.
- You can help educate the employer community on important employment issues and legislation that affects the way we all do business.
- You will help direct your local Employer Advisory Council to meet community employment needs.
- You will increase your company’s awareness of the importance of keeping up-to-date on employment issues and their impact on business operation.
- You will develop a network of contacts.
- Reduce cost when attending EAC sponsored functions such as seminars and monthly luncheons.
Your cost to become a FEAC member is $30 per year which runs from January until December. Your membership dollars support the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC). As a FEAC member you will have access to the Management Hotline, and the opportunity to attend seminars sponsored in conjunction with the South Placer EAC, and to network with other business professionals. FEAC has monthly luncheon meetings dealing with current employment issues. The meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month (July and August no meetings due to summer vacations) from 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Sizzler Restaurant on Lincoln Way in Auburn.
Foothill Employer Advisory Council
(Auburn & Surrounding areas)
PO Box 173
Auburn, CA 95604
A non-profit employer organization partnering with the Employment Development Department that offers workshops and seminars designed to assist California businesses in keeping up-to-date on current issues, trends and legislation that affect them.
Meets on the second Wednesday of the month starting at 11:30 until 1:00. Lunch fee of $20.00 for members ($30.00 for nonmembers) which includes lunch and speaker materials.
Annual Employer Seminar
25th Annual Employer Seminar – Silver Celebration
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 • 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Ridge Golf Club
2020 Golf Course Road
Auburn, CA 95602
Topics include: *Retaliation *Get Real, Work Less, Live More! *Finding and Keeping the Keepers *Wage-Hour Audits
***HRCI Credits Pending***
RSVP: Call 916-865-2439 or e-mail [email protected]
Membership for FEAC in 2014 is $25.00 for the year (January through December) for each business location, not including monthly lunch fees.
For additional information, contact one of our Board Members:
All About Payroll LLC
Placer County-Business Advantage Network
Sierra Economic Development
EDD/Roseville One-Stop Career Center
Employment Program Representative
115 Ascot Drive, Ste. 180
Roseville, CA. 95661