Watsonville/Aptos Adult Education in collaboration with Small Business Development Center (SBCD) are offering a series of five workshops for basic skills for supervisors.
Instructor, Joy Hallof holds a B.A. degree from Chapman College and has an M.A. degree in Human Resources/Organizational Development pending from the University of San Francisco. She has over 30 years in human resources experience and now runs her own consulting firm.
Certificate offered after completion of five-module program.
BASIC SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORS
LEARN HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR!
- Role of the Supervisor: Tuesday, August 28 – $30
- Business Communications—Listening: Tuesday, September 4 – $30
- Developing a Self-Motivated Workforce:Tuesday, September 11 -$30
- Problem Solving/Decision Making:Tuesday, September 18 – $30
- Implementing Your Plan & Building Your Team: Tuesday, September 2 – $30
Register for all 5 workshops for $120
Location: Porter Building (room 27)
Time: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
280 Main Street, Watsonville, CA
Register at Watsonville/Aptos Adult Education
294 Green Valley Road, Watsonville
Or online at http://www.waas.pvusd.net/human.html
Click here for a printable flyer.