The Alameda County Employer Advisory Council and the Employment Development Department is committed to:
- Providing opportunities for information resources, networking, education, and services
- Strengthening the links between EDD and employers
- Utilizing EDD programs and services in achieving mutual goals
- Facilitating local economic growth that benefits the community
Benefits of Membership
- Stay current with changes in employment law through presentations by expert speakers at general membership meetings
- Save time and money by learning better ways to use EDD’s recruiting, interviewing, and placement services
- Receive assistance on a wide variety of employer/employee relationship topics through access to a management hotline
- Network with peers
- Keep abreast of current information through CEAC and EAC newsletters
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management
The Alameda County Employer Advisory Council includes Fremont, Hayward, Union City, Newark, Castro Valley, the Tri Valley areas of Dublin, Pleasanton and Livermore.
Board/Planning Meetings are usually held each month, beginning promptly after our seminars. Notification is mailed to each member including location, date and agenda. We encourage all interested members to attend these meetings and to participate in the planning of our seminars.
We provide excellent programs with a variety of topics and outstanding speakers. Membership runs from January through December, and is by company, not individual.
Membership dues are $50.00 paid annually. Our seminar cost are $20 members and $30 non-members.
For Seminar information please contact:
Xochitl Servin, EAC Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
How To Contact Us
Alameda County EAC Coordinator
EAC Coordinator Back Up
Region 2 Vice President