Welcome to the North Valley Employer’s Advisory Council Website!
The North Valley EAC includes Shasta, Siskiyou and Trinity counties.
The EAC was developed to promote a stronger partnership between the California EDD and the business community. The NVEAC represents a cross section of business and industry volunteers who are committed to providing information on employment related issues and to enhancing communication between EDD and the private sector.
Benefits of joining the North Valley EAC are:
- Stay current with information of interest to businesses through expert speakers at the monthly meetings.
- Access to the Management Hotline for assistance with a variety of issues related to employer/employee relationships.
- Current information on new and proposed legislation and regulations affecting employers.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Reduced fees for semi-annual seminars.
- Network with other business owners and professionals.
Employers are invited to become members for $40.00 annually. The membership is per company allowing all employees access to the benefits listed above.
Please contact the EAC Coordinator, Becky Tyson at [email protected].