Welcome to Employer Advisory Council Monterey Bay!
The Employer Advisory Council (EAC) Monterey Bay is comprised of employer representatives conducting businesses throughout the Monterey County. In Partnership with the Employment Development Department (EDD), the EAC helps employers do business more effectively and efficiently. The EAC provides educational seminars to employers about relevant employment issues, increases employer knowledge of EDD programs and services, increases cooperation and communication between EDD and the private sector, and identifies ways to improve EDD services.
Topic: Effective Supervision Strategies in the Workplace
Date: Tuesday, June 28th
Time: 7:30am – 10:00am
Location: Bayonet and Black Horse 1 McClure Way Seaside, CA 93955
Speaker: Dennis Hungridge
Members can register online through the Eventbrite website:
Membership in the EAC Monterey Bay is open to employers conducting business in Monterey County. There is no membership fee.
Membership Benefits enable employers to:
- Stay current with changes in employment law through expert speakers at general membership meetings.
- Receive assistance on a variety of employer/employee relationship topics through access to a California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) management hotline.
- Network with peers in the business community.
- Have a voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD’s management.
- Plan and attend seminars and workshops about Job Services, Employment Tax, Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, equal employment opportunity, personnel administration, and other business-related issues that meet employer needs.
For more information about membership and seminars, contact:
Employment Development Department
730 La Guardia Street, Salinas, CA 93905
(831) 755-3286 phone
(831) 758-3606 fax
Board of Directors
Pan American Insurance Agency
Agricultural Personnel Management Association
Salinas Valley Builders Exchange
Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
Sabor Farms, LLC